外贸 英语 日常口语例句一
We’d have to compare notes on what we have discussed during the day.我们要用些时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的状况。下面整理了更多外贸英语日常口语例句，希望对您有帮助。
1. Better have something we can get our handson rather than just spend all our time talking.
2 .It’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
3. But wouldn’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?
4. I’m afraid that wont be possible, much as we’d like to.
5. We’ve got to report back to the head office.
6. Thank you for you cooperation.
7 .We’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
8. Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
9.If you have any questions on the details，feel free to ask.
10. I can see you have put a lot of time intoit.
3. It’s just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
2. I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
3. If he wants to make any changes, minoralternations can be made then.
4. Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
5. So our evenings will be quite full then?
6. We’ll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
7. We’d have to compare notes on what we have discussed during the day.
3. That’ll put us both in the picture.
9. Then wed have some idea of what you’ll be needing.
10. I cant say for certain off-hand.
1 .How long will I have to wait?
2 .Which would you prefer, a smoking seat ora non-smoking seat?
3.Do you have any other flights?
4.When would you like to leave?
5.Can I reconfirm by phone?
6.Where can I make a reservation?
7. Do I need a reservation for the diningcar?
8. How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
9 .Is this a daily flight?
10. Excuse me. May I get by?
1. How much does it cost to go there by ship?
2 .Can I cancel this ticket?
3. Check it to my final destination.
4. Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
5. Take your baggage to the baggage section.
6. Please open your baggage.
7. Please fill in this disembarkation card.
8. Let me see your passport, please.
9. I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
10. You’re going out of your way for us, I believe.
本文由 中英网 作者：英语培训哪家好 发表，其版权均为 中英网 所有，文章内容系作者个人观点，不代表 中英网 对观点赞同或支持。如需转载，请注明文章来源。